Skip to content
Website by DesignNorthampton
Individuals who have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reaction to flashing lights should consult a medical professional before using the product.
** The following persons should not use THE DEEPAK CHOPRA DREAM WEAVER **
- Epileptics. Approximately one quarter of all epileptics suffer from photosensitivity. This means that seizures may be triggered by the rhythmical light impulses.
- Persons with psychosis, brain damage. For other patients under steady psychological or medical care or, who use prescription medicine on a regular basis. We also advise against its use in combination with drugs of any kind.
- During pregnancy Even though there are no definite medical reasons, we advise against its use as a precautionary measure.
- Consult with your doctor before you use this product.
- Do not use the Dream Weaver while operating machinery. Only use the Dream Weaver while sitting or lying down.