GoTo Quick Start video at http://deepakchopradreamweaver.com/support
IMPORTANT: READ BEFORE USE
** THE FOLLOWING PERSONS SHOULD NOT USE THE DEEPAK CHOPRA DREAM WEAVER **
To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
Use of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other than those specified may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
The lighting flash with arrowhead symbol, within an equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated “dangerous voltage” within the products enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance.
- The ventilation should not be impeded by covering the ventilation openings with items, such as newspapers, table-cloths, curtains, etc.
- No naked flame sources, such as lighted candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
- It shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
- CLASS 1 LED PRODUCT
Important Safety Instructions
Introduction to Mind Machines
About Deepak Chopra M.D.
Wearing The Dream Weaver Unit
2. Grasp the tips of the frame arms and pull them slightly apart to put the Dream Weaver unit on.
3. Wear the Dream Weaver unit [without your eyeglasses underneath] just like wearing eye glasses and insert the in-ear headphones in your ears.
2. Grasp the tips of the frame arms and pull them slightly apart to put the Dream Weaver unit on.
3. Wear the Dream Weaver unit just like wearing eye glasses
REMOVING THE DREAM WEAVER UNIT
WHEN USED WITH SUPPLEMENTAL HEADPHONES
RUBBER LIGHT SHIELD
a way that in envelopes the entire face around your eyes and is made of very fine and soft foam rubber. It blocks all external lighting completely. By wearing the rubber light shield, you will be free of external disruptions and placed into a fully immersive world. Plug the two rubber protrusion of the light shield into the 2 holes on the right side of the Dream Weaver, the two rubber protrusions on the left side and the nose bridge through the central hole of the light shield so that the two rectangular LED outputs are aligned with the light shield.
Using The Dream Weaver Unit
Go to the Quick Start video on how to set-up and use the Deepak Chopra Dream Weaver at http://Deepakchopradreamweaver.com/support and click the video or go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB9R-tsQHxY
Connect the USB charging cable (USB to miniUSB) provided with your Dream Weaver to either a computer’s USB port OR a USB wall charger and the Dream Weaver’s USB socket on the extreme left next to the headphone port. The charge indicator light will appear. Once charging is complete remove the USB charge cable.
For the optimal experience, it is highly recommended to charge the Dream Weaver until the charge indicator green light is no longer lit.
NOTE : This can take up to 2 hours when the Dream Weaver is out of charge completely.
STEP 2: AudioStrobe content
Included with your Dream Weaver package there is a audio CD that contains specially AudioStrobe encoded sound tracks. You may use the audio CD as is with a CD/DVD player OR convert and transfer the tracks for use with a MP3 compatible device such as an iPod, iPhone, iPad, PC/Mac computer, Android, mobile cell phone or portable MP3/MP4 player. When transferring the tracks, make sure that you do it at 320 bps or higher. You can also download these and additional Dream Weaver programs to your computer, laptop, iPhone, Android smartphone or other MP3/MP4 devices. Go to http://deepakchopradreamweaver.com/downloads.
Use the code on the bottom of page 9 in the hard copy of your user manual to download your free content, which is the same AudioStrobe programs on the CDs your Dream Weaver unit came with. Use your credit card or PayPal to purchase additional Dream Weaver programs and check out downloads for new additions to the program library.
STEP 3: Connecting to an audio source
Fit the audio cable to the Dream Weaver unit and connect the 3.5mm male end to the headphone/audio out end of mp3 audio player (cell phone, tablet/notebook/iPad, CD player, laptop, etc.) that has the AudioStrobe content on it and set the volume on your player to high, approximately 80% or more.
NOTE: Your eyes MUST BE kept closed while using your Dream Weaver
STEP 4: Make yourself comfortable
Sit or lie in a comfortable position with your head slightly tilt back, place your choice of headphones either on your head or in your ear then simply slide on the Dream Weaver Light and Sound Mind Machine.
STEP 5: Start Session
Select specially encoded AudioStrobe content and press play on your chosen audio device.
STEP 6: Adjusting the Dream Weaver settings
Adjust LED intensity and audio volume on Dream Weaver unit to a comfortable level. Next, set the LED mode by pressing the mode control button, which will cycle through the 10 available modes.
|Modes||LED Color(s) Active||Alternate/Complimentary Mode|
|Mode 4||Red & Green||Alternate|
|Mode 5||Red & White||Alternate|
|Mode 6||Green & White||Alternate|
|Mode 7||Red, Green & White||Alternate|
|Mode 8||Red & Green||Complimentary|
|Mode 9||Red & White||Complimentary|
|Mode 10||Green & White||Complimentary|
NOTE : To reset the Dream Weaver unit press and hold the two outside buttons (volume decrease + LED modes) for five seconds. Brightness will be set to MAXIMUM, audio volume will be set to 50% and LED Mode set to 1.
STEP 7: End of session
At end of session, please remove ALL cables connected to the Dream Weaver unit. This will power off the unit and preserve battery life. On a full charge the Dream Weaver will last up to 4 hours.
IMPORTANTWHEN THE mini-USB END OF THE AUDIO CABLE OR CHARGING CABLE IS PLUGGED INTO THE DREAM WEAVER, THE DREAM WEAVER IS “ON” AND THE RECHARGABLE BATTERY IS DRAINING. UNPLUG THE MINI-USB PLUG FROM THE DREAM WEAVER WHENEVER YOU ARE NOT USING OR NOT CHARGING THE DREAM WEAVER.
The LEDs are not flashing when audio is played
1. Ensure that the mini-USB cable with the 3.5mm jack is fully pushed into the Dream Weaver (mini-USB) and audio player (3.5mm jack). Perhaps the audio jack aperture on the MP3 player case is too small for the jack. If so, remove the case.
2. Check the volume is not set to mute or very low. It is best to set the volume on high from your audio player and adjust the volume to your earbuds/head phones with the Dream Weaver's volume controls.
3. Charge (or recharge) your Dream Weaver
4. If you transferred the program tracks to a player device, make sure you did so at 320 bps or better.
The LEDs are too bright when the program is played.
1. Adjust setting by pressing the LED intensity button on the Dream Weaver. There are 6 settings which go from low to high and then around again so keep clicking the button until you get the light level you are comfortable with.
The LEDS are too dim when audio is played
1. Adjust the light intensity by pressing the LED intensity button on the Dream Weaver.
2. Increase volume from your audio source
LEDs flashing but no audio is heard
1. Ensure your headphones or earphones are connected correctly - directly into the headphone jack on the Dream Weaver
2. Increase volume on your Dream Weaver
3. Increase volume from your audio source
LIMITED WARRANTY AND RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
Innovex Pty Ltd on behalf of the Deepak Chopra Dream Weaver warrants that your product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for the length of time specified in the Warranty Period, beginning from the date of purchase. Except where prohibited by applicable law, this warranty is nontransferable and is limited to the original purchaser. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary under local laws.
Innovex Pty Ltd’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any breach of warranty shall be, at Innovex Pty Ltd’s option, (1) to repair or replace the hardware, or (2) to refund the price paid, provided that the hardware is returned to the point of purchase or such other place as Innovex Pty Ltd may direct with a copy of the sales receipt or invoice. Shipping and handling charges may apply. Innovex Pty Ltd may, at its option, use new or refurbished or used parts in good working condition to repair or replace any hardware product.
Any replacement hardware product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from
(3) use of consumables, such as replacement batteries, not supplied by Innovex Pty Ltd except where such restriction is prohibited by applicable law.
Before submitting request for technical support or a warranty claim, ensure you read through all FAQs of this manual and/or visit the support section of www.innovex.net.au
For all warranty claims please contact the Deepak Chopra Dream Weaver customer service staff: at the following Toll-Free number (855) 242-6654 or contact us through the website firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the website deepakchopradreamweaver.com
Limitation of Liability
By using this product or allowing other persons access, you freely agree to assume liabilities and waive the right to any claims against Innovex Pty Ltd and its product affiliates.
Duration of Implied Warranties
No Other Warranties
The warranty period is 1 year for all countries except the European Union which the warranty period is 2 years. [Back Cover]
Deepak Chopra Dream Weaver The Ultimate All-In-One AudioStrobe Light & Sound Machine
www.deepakchopradreamweaver.com E-mail: email@example.com
iPad, iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Deepak Chopra Dream Weaver and logo are registered trademarks of Deepak Chopra Dream Weaver LLC
Packaged by Riverside Industries Easthampton, MA www.rsi.org